Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets in India
Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets – The medication belongs to a class of drugs known as anti-inflammatory drugs. It is primarily used for the treatment of ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Chronic inflammatory bowel disease is known as ulcerative colitis results in inflammation of the lining of the large intestine (colon). It results in ulcers on the lining of the colon, which may result in bleeding, pus discharge, and mucus secretion. Crohn’s disease, on the other hand, is a type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It results in the tissues in your digestive tract swelling (inflammation), which can cause abdominal pain, severe diarrhea, exhaustion, weight loss, and malnutrition. Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets are also known to lessen and treat the symptoms of mild inflammatory bowel disease.
Working Mechanism of Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets
These tablets consist of Mesalamine as their main component, which is known as aminosalicylate. . It functions by reducing the generation of the chemical substances known as prostaglandins that lead to intestinal inflammation and edema. This process helps in lessening stomach pain, bleeding, and ulcers while also preventing further disease flare-ups.
Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets Uses
- The medication helps treat and prevent ulcerative colitis.
- The tablets are also helpful for the treatment of Crohn’s disease.
Potential Side Effects of Mesalamine Tablets
The consumption of the medication may sometime lead to some unpleasant after-effects. The side effects of these tablets are rare and are usually mild and temporary. Most of the side effects of Mesalamine Tablets do not require any specific medical attention and often they fade away, once your body adapts to the medicine. However, have a talk with your doctor in case you are worried about them or are feeling that they are persisting and are not going away.
Some of the common side effects of Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets may include:
- Abdominal pain
Directions to Use
It is advised to take Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets with food to prevent an upset stomach, or as suggested by your healthcare provider. Tablet: Mesalamine tablets should be consumed whole together with a glass of water, do not chew, break, or chew it.
Safety Advice to Keep in Mind
Some of the precautions and warnings to keep in mind about Mesalamine Prolonged Release TabletsProlonged Release Tablets are:
- Please let your doctor know if you are allergic to Mesalamine or any other medications.
- For children under the age of two, Mesalamine tablets and for those under the age of six, Mesalamine granules, are not advised.
- If you have severe kidney failure, stay away from taking the Mesalamine tablet.
- Some patients taking Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets may experience severe skin reactions such as toxic epidermal necrolysis or Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Therefore, please contact a doctor right away if you experience any skin reactions.
- You should stop taking the medication and see a doctor if you get stomach pain or cramps, a severe headache, a fever, or a rash.
- Before taking Mesalamine tablets, tell your doctor if you have a stomach ulcer, asthma, a condition that might cause bleeding, or liver, kidney, or blood issues.
Best Manufacturing Company for Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets in India
Indian pharmaceutical companies are aggressively attempting to meet the rising demands of healthcare systems worldwide by improving the accessibility of high-quality, affordable pharmaceuticals. Among these companies, Saphnix Life Sciences is the most prominent medicine manufacturing company with a wide range of pharmaceutical products to meet the diverse range of its customers. The company is equipped with cutting-edge infrastructure and advanced technology to manufacture any complex chemistry molecules. The manufacturing facilities of our company act in accordance with all compliance guidelines and essentials of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). The products manufactured by Saphnix are satisfactorily examined and approved by regulatory and health organizations. The high recommendations by doctors and our quality manufacturing are some of the reasons that make us the top Manufacturing Company for Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets in India.
Quality Measures Adapt for the Manufacturing of Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets in India
- Saphnix Life Sciences strictly adhere to quality norms and industrial regulations.
- All our pharma products are formulated under unadulterated arrangements.
- The products manufactured by our company are overseen by our Quality Management Team which ensures our products stand true to global standards.
- Complete impurity profiling for all created products.
- Reagents for analyzing noble metals and organolithiums are synthesized internally.
- Rapid and continuous stability studies.
To obtain frequent client feedback and implement it into the production process, our R&D team collaborates directly with the clients. Additionally, we put an emphasis on how unique our medications are and how affordable they are for our customers. And because of this, we are not only the top Manufacturers of Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets in India but also a leader in creating an environment where all participants may coexist for many years to come. Hence, if you are looking for the top Mesalamine Prolonged Release Tablets in India then why not choose the best pharmaceutical company, Saphnix Life Sciences. Reach out to us anytime to learn more about our manufacturing facilities and a wide range of healthcare products.
To Contact Us:
Name: Saphnix Lifesciences
Address: Village Barotiwala, Post Office Shivpur, Paonta Sahib – 173025, Himachal Pradesh, India