Sitagliptin 50 mg & Metformin Hydrochloride 850 mg Tablets
The main active ingredients in the combination are sitagliptin (sitagliptin) and metformin (metformin). Metformin helps to reduce the production of glucose in the liver, while sitagliptin helps to improve insulin sensitivity. It works by inhibiting the DPP4 enzyme, which increases the amount of insulin your pancreas releases. The main uses of sitagliptin+metformin are as follows:
1. Increase blood sugar levels in adults
2. Improve insulin sensitivity
3. Increase insulin release
4. Lower blood glucose levels * Not for patients under 18 years old.
The active ingredient in the combination of sitagliptin and metformin, sitagliptin + metformin, is used to control blood sugar levels and improve blood glucose levels in adults with diabetes mellitus (also known as type 2 diabetes). It is used alongside diet and exercise. However, the prescription is important from the doctor or medical expert because this medicine can cause some serious issues and side effects. The dosage quantity is also measured according to your health conditions.
Sitagliptin 50 mg & Metformin Hydrochloride 850 mg Tablet Uses
This combination of Sitagliptin and metformin is for the treatment of patients facing problems like Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 disease. This is a condition in which less and non-generating amounts of insulin in the Pancreas cause increasing levels of Sugar and Glucose. The salt Sitagliptin helps your liver generate more insulin helping the body control the excess level of sugar. Where metformin is a biguanide that helps the body decrease the level of Glucose production, the combination of both activities leads the better control of blood sugar in the body.
Sitagliptin 50 mg & Metformin Hydrochloride 850 mg Tablets side effects
This medicine can cause some minor and some major side effects such as.
Minor and Common
- Hypoglycemia (Low level of blood sugar).
- Altered taste buds
- Infection in the upper respiratory tract
Major and Rare can accrue after long-term
- Lactic Acidosis
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Warning and Precautions about Sitagliptin 50 mg & Metformin 850 mg tablets
- Do not consume this medicine without a prescription or getting advice from your doctor, monitoring your health, and measuring your chemical conditions are important. According to the proper calculation, your dose schedule is going to be applied.
- Only drive if you are in good physical and mental health. If you feel drowsy after taking these medications, do not drive or operate machines or vehicles
- If you are pregnant, or planning to become pregnant, it is recommended that you consult with your doctor before taking METFORMIN+. However, it is not recommended to take this medication during pregnancy unless the benefits outweigh the risks.
- If you have a history of having liver or Kidney disease, tell your medical expert so he can adjust the medicine quantity according to your medical conditions
- Do not consume alcohol during the treatment period with this medicine, it is not recommended it can cause Lactic Acidosis.
- Do not share this medicine and always try to keep it away from the reach of children and pets. This medicine can be extremely bad for the health of both.
- Store this medicine in a dry place with a low level of humidity, and keep the medicine inside the cover it comes with. Do not chew the tablet swallow it with the help of water for a better stomach consume this medicine with food.