Combikit of Ibandronic Acid Tablet 150 mg & Calcium Carbonate 500 mg, Vitamin-D3 500 IU, Zinc 7.5 mg Tablets –
Ibandronic Acid belongs to the class of bisphosphonates. Ibandronic acid has been used to treat osteoporosis (a bone disease when the strength of the bone decreases or the bone quality or structure changes). after menopause because postmenopausal women are more likely to develop osteoporosis, which is a condition in which the bones become thinner and weaker. A calcium carbonate supplement is a supplement that is used when the body does not have enough calcium in its diet.
The body requires calcium for the proper functioning of muscles, bones, the heart, and the nervous system. It is also an antiacid to treat heartburn, stomach acid, and upset stomach. Vitamin D3 helps keep your bones and teeth healthy, but it also helps keep your muscles strong and your immune system healthy. Vitamin D3 is a basic and important nutrient for normal bone growth and development in children. Zinc is a nutrient that helps your immune system and helps your metabolism. Zinc pills are used to treat Wilson’s disease and low levels of zinc in the body.
Uses of Ibandronic Acid + Calcium + Vitamin D3 Tablets : –
- Ibandronic Acid works against osteoporosis by blocking the action of osteoclasts. Osteoclasts are the cells responsible for breaking down the bone tissue.
- Calcium carbonate also aids in the growth and preservation of bones.
- Vitamin D3 increases your body’s ability to absorb calcium. Vitamin D3 also strengthens the muscles necessary to prevent falls.
- Zinc is a building block of the immune system and metabolism. It also plays a role in wound healing and the sense of smell and taste.
Side Effects of Combikit of Ibandronic Acid Tablet & Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin-D3, Zinc: –
Side effects vary from person to person if you feel discomfort or the condition getting worse kindly go to the doctor immediately –
- Headache and Nausea
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle, or joint) pain
- Back pain
How to take Combikit of Ibandronic Acid Tablet 150 mg & Calcium Carbonate 500 mg, Vitamin-D3 500 IU, Zinc 7.5 mg Tablet:-
- Take the dose of the medicine as directed by your doctor. Read the written prescription carefully and go through the label of the product for better understanding.
- do not lie down or lie down for at least half an hour after taking
- do not take any medications such as vitamins, calcium antacids, or laxatives;
- Except for water, Do not consume any food or drink
- Swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water without breaking or crushing it.
Precautions and Warnings: –
- Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients this product contains.
- Discuss with your doctor before taking the medicine if you have kidney stones or any kidney-related problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines or if any treatment is going on. Also if you are taking iron supplements. Taking these medicines together can affect the absorption rate.
- Do not take the tablet without a doctor’s advice if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding lady.
- Do not work on heights or drive the vehicle after taking the medicine as it can make you feel dizzy and unable to concentrate.
Store the medicines out of the reach of sunlight and excess moisture. Do not keep it in the Bathroom or fridge. A normal room temperature is preferred.
Additional information: –
- Do not give your medicine to any other person. Each body reacts differently so it can be risky to share your medicines with others even if the symptoms seem as same as yours. It’s advisable to go to your health care specialist.
- Do not take over or less than the dose of medicine prescribed by your doctor it can affect you adversely.
- Throw the unused or expired medicine carefully so that I will not come into contact with any child pet. Or any other person.
- Eat a healthy diet to improve your lifestyle to see a better change in your symptoms and also increase the effect of medicine.
- Keep your body hydrated and drink plenty of water while taking this medicine.
- exercise (weight-bearing exercise) as recommended by your doctor, and take appropriate precautions.
- A missed dose can be skipped if it’s almost time to take the next dose, Do not try to make up the missed dose by taking an additional dose.