What is Third Party Manufacturing Process at Saphnix Lifesciences?
What is Third Party Manufacturing Process at Saphnix Lifesciences? – In the pharma industry, Third Party Manufacturing is growing at a very fast pace globally and is anticipated to increase at a fast rate in the coming years. Thousands of pharma companies are investing it to expand their existing pharma business at a larger scale. Leading companies like Saphnix Lifesciences are providing the best third party manufacturing services to their strategic partners across Pan India. Limit your burden and time which exceeds when you own your own manufacturing unit. As we, Saphnix Lifesciences are here to support your business with our quality products manufactured with advanced machinery and technology.
This blog section is a complete guide for all business seekers who are new for term third party pharma manufacturing. Joining hands with Saphnix Lifesciences will prove very beneficial for you because we make sure that our customers and clients get effective services and products. Here you will get to know about third party manufacturing and as well as What is Third Party Manufacturing Process at Saphnix Lifesciences. This will help you to connect with us and avail of the best pharma manufacturing facilities without any delay.
About Third Party Manufacturing
If we define this term then we can say that Third-party manufacturing refers to producing products from other manufacturing units with their own brand names. In the pharma industry, third party manufacturing has gain immense popularity as with this the small scale and even large-scale companies are doing better in their pharma business. This allows the pharma companies who don’t have their own manufacturing to remain focused on their sales and marketing. Even though the companies who own their own manufacturing plants get their pharma products manufactured from other manufacturers.
Third Party Manufacturing Process at Saphnix Lifesciences
Here we are describing our process for 3rd party manufacturing. Once you have decided to become our partner for pharma manufacturing then we need approved brand names and formulas from you in written format. After the mutual agreement, there are four stages of starting the manufacturing process:
- Procurement of Printed Packaging material like foils, labels, carton that takes 10-20 days.
- Production of Products will take around 10-15 days.
- Approval of formulation from the Drug department which takes about 6-8 days.
- Transportation of orders will be completed in 2-5 days.
For the complete manufacturing process, the total time is 40-45 days approx. Our team takes 30-40 days for repeat orders.
Our Costing Policy
- Raw Material Cost – Active and excipients
- Primary Packaging Material Cost – Foil, Carton, Labels
- Secondary Packaging – Shippers, Tape, Packing slips, Strips, etc.
- Batch Charges – Includes the quality control cost, local transportation, and cost of consumables.
- Manufacturing Cost
- Labor charges
- Tax and Profit Margin
- The loss for RM and PM during the process
Taxation and Outward Transport
- Central Excise – 0% is charged according to the Central Government Exemption Notifications
- CST – 2.0% is charged according to the recent Govt Exemption Notification
- Outward Transportation – Outward Transport is bear by the party. The rate quoted by us is Ex-factory.
- Transit Insurance – Transportation charges are payable by the associated marketing company as per agreement. The transported material is secured under the insurance that is around 0.5% of the total bill value.
- Goods and Service Tax – Few important medicines come under 5% tax slab. Other pharmaceutical and ayurvedic products have a 12% tax.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- We, Saphnix Lifesciences ask our partners to deposit initial advance in our account and then our team will start your third party manufacturing process.
- We take 25% in advance and rest 75% against Performa Invoice after the completion of the manufacturing of your product.
- Batch size depends on the molecule that you want to get manufactured.
- Our minimum Batch size is 50,000 tablets for Non-Beta-lactam tablets and capsules.
- 5000 units for Liquids, Liquid Injections, Ointments, and Dry Injection.
- Small batch sizes are preferred for the costly Beta-lactam tablets and injections.
Delivery of Orders
Once the products are manufactured we will send you a quotation mentioning the details of the product and the remaining payment that need to deposit from your side. After receiving the complete payment and documents we will dispatch your products through preferred transporter.
We have provided you the best information about our third-party manufacturing process. After reading this blog you can join hands with us and avail the ample benefits that will further help you to expand and run your business successfully. For any further details about our company, you can give us a call at +91-8146661517. Our team will provide you an instant reply to your relevant query.