DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION:
- Having a build up area of 70,000 square feet
- Separate entry/change room for man core and non core area personnel
- Unidirectional flow of men and material
- 64 Ahus placed in the total plant with a back up of 45 tonn of chiltdng load
- Building Management system in place to control HVAC
- Class 1 lac (core areas and core area corridors) with Hepa
- 300+ fire alarm detectors placed in the plant for smoke and heat detection controlled by a dual panel display system having traceabitdty detector wise
- Automated access control system
- In-house water and sewerage treatment system
- All change rooms having a concept of secondary and primary change rooms
- Core manufacturing area constructed with clean room modular partitions
- Complete Epoxy flooring in rm stores, dispensing and samptdng areas, manufacturing floor , quarantines, wash/cleaning area.
- All core area rooms supported by a independent MAL (men air lock) and PAL (personnel air lock)
- All MAL and PAL are controlled with door interlocking system, installed on atleast 200+ doors.
- Separate equipment cleaning and storage area
- All corners duly cover with epoxy or powder coated aluminum coving
- Separate samptdng and dispensing booths
- Separate stores for active , active foils, pvc, pm and FG
- Authorized entry and exits are controlled by access control system
- Automated dispensing of IPA and MDC under RLAF controlled by PLC.